trying a new dry-brushing technique to make these simple trees.
* watch more videos on Patreon: http://patreon.com/CreationsCeeCee
* SUPPLIES LIST: please click “show more” below.
* visit my store for coloring pages : http://www.etsy.com/shop/creationsceecee
* email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about original artwork for sale
i order my brushes from The Brush Guys.com – they have great prices. To receive an additional 5% off your entire order from The Brush Guys, enter code: ceecee . Click here https://bit.ly/2JYyPFz to see
my specific brush recommendations at www.thebrushguys.com
• white gen pen (Signo Uni-ball)
• circles template No. R-40 (Rapidesign)
• black finishing line pen No. M2 (Jane Davenport at http://bit.ly/2C5RZ5Y )
• 1/8″ Scor-tape (Scor-pal)
• kraft cardstock
• diamond stickles (Ranger Ink)
• 12″ paper trimmer (Fiskars: https://amzn.to/2WEF98A )
• “snowed in, instr.” by Epidemic Sound, “butterfly traces” by Slight of wonders, “in dreams” by Hushed, “weightless walk” by Dew of Light, “peaks of asia” by Riverworn, “flourishing views” by Epidemic Sound, “observations from a faraway place” by Rannar Sillard, and “gelatin nature” by Epidemic Sound all downloaded from Epidemic Sound: http://bit.ly/2ogPtGL
————- * FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES * —————————————————-